Babysitting...





Well Mr. Oakley is ready for the adventure even if I'm not ready to give him up! Ha it has been a nice break this past month since Sara had baby Hannah riding back and forth to Bogue Chitto getting spoiled by the family.Miss Lilli keeps him looking cool...:)While Alex steals kisses... And Aunt Wesha rocks him to sleep...William takes his turn...Ahh good times!
All that fun, of course, wears the lil guy out!
Elizabeth even took a turn babysitting! At the pool that is..She helped lil man learn some pool skills!Mommy was very busy on the road back and forth to work too! ha keeping tally of Words with Friends that is... Check it out! 81 points!!! Jealous?....!
Grahm helped me get through those days when I missed Miles Oakley. ha let me rock him to sleep(accidentally!)I had some real tough hard working days!Then got to see my babies off at Graduation! I did manage to spoil him a lil bit at night though. Couldn't resist the Alphabet Train! It teaches all the letters, numbers and colors! It's Kindergarten on a Train!

Comments