Thanksgiving Break!

Well we have a sturdy lil' man at a full 15 pounds! Ha and 2 ft tall! Got his first mark on the growth chart in his closet.
And Yes for only another few weeks I can still squeeze him into his bassinet!
I know I'm horrible with keeping up with this stuff, but been a tad busy going back to work and closing on the house! But I had no worries that he was in good hands with Kirk and Ma keeping him.
And I must thank Miss Emily Kay for sharing all her toys with baby Miles.
Finally after lots of curtain rod hanging--ha thanks Pat-- it feels like home! Couldn't wait to get back after the rounds of stomach virus in Bogue Chitto. So here we are saying goodbye to Shadow Lake, the lake I rarely ever went to go see in my 7 years here!
The pictures really don't show what a pretty view it is. But onward to our new door and the fall wreath Pat let me have up for a full day.
So proud of our bamboo blinds we figured out all by ourselves.
Baby boy has just been busy checking things out! And angus too!
Can't believe next year lil' man will be jerking all kinds of things off our tree. I know it's silly but had to show off my Target shower curtain that I ironed and put up by myself. :) and the peacocks feathers look just perfect, don't ya think Jackie?!
And the grand finale, of course, is Miles Oakley's room! I am so stoked at how great the curtain rod idea turned out to hang his pictures and stuff on!

Comments